What is the Central Kentucky Apartment Association?
The CKAA is an Educational and Legislative Trade Association for the multifamily housing industry.
The Central Kentucky Apartment Association is an Educational and Legislative Trade Association. Our members are Owners, Management Companies, Managers, and Associates/Suppliers who provide products and services to the Multi-Family Housing Industry. By working together we are able to accomplish goals that are difficult or impossible to achieve on an individual basis.
The Mission of the Central Kentucky Apartment Association is to advocate an ethical and professional standard in order to best serve the Multifamily Housing Industry for the community, and to enhance the profitability of its members.
The Association is committed to accomplishment of this mission by:
- Advocating safe and affordable housing for all persons regardless of their race, religion, color, sex, national origin, familial status, handicap, sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Educating the membership and facilitating the exchange of ideas and current information necessary for the betterment of the industry.
- Fostering good relations with officials at all levels of government in matters affecting the rental housing industry;
- Monitoring legislation and legal developments affecting the rental housing industry at all levels of government; and
- Providing arenas for networking within the membership and other related organizations to increase enthusiasm and involvement.
Members are what makes CKAA possible. Join us and become a member!