Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER OF ENDORSEMENT
Upon request, the Central Kentucky Apartment Association has a policy of providing a list of all members that operate in a particular area of business. The provision of this list is NOT AN ENDORSEMENT of any member, or the products or services provided thereby, but rather is merely a list of members in good standing with the CKAA at the time. A member remains in good standing with the CKAA by paying its annual dues and maintaining compliance with our Code of Ethics.
Before engaging in business with any vendor, including those in good standing as members of the CKAA, please refer to your company’s best practices for such engagement, as further vetting or inquiry regarding the vendor may be required. The CKAA does not investigate applicants for membership beyond the statements on their application.
Neither the CKAA nor its Board of Directors, employees, agents, or representatives shall be liable for the acts or omissions of its members.